Monday, February 20, 2012

The easiest way to live

What is the most popular question ever? - How to become a happy person? Unfortunately more than 80% of population don't do anything to reach it. The answer is that you have to just do. Like "Yes Man" you just have to say "OK" and do it. It is easier than it looks. Why do I keep talking about it? Because that is the main thing I realised from the last week. It was like: "Oh my, I did it for myself and it tooks only one week?" Before the last week I thought that it would take a month. And then the one big thought appeared in my mind. What if I will do the same things with the same speed for the whole time? I'll can do everything I want. And, you know, it is the great feeling. Like a fly or swimming.
     In case of this wave I went to the university (finally))) and passed the exam with the B-mark. I was so frightened about it. But I DID it and everything went good.
     If every single person would do everything they need right at time there will be a lot of Bill Gates everywhere. I checked that I can do much more. The only thing I needed is not to think but do. If only I would remember about it all the time))) Maybe it is a right time to do an experiment? I'll try to DO for the whole next week. Next monday I'll check my progress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment