Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pick up your way

Is it possible to know what is better for you? It is you. It is your own life. You know that every action will have a result. But how to choose one way? You can choose a way but it might be wrong. Or not. For example, some man want to be a great musician. What has he do to reach it? He has to work hard all of the time or he just has to have a talent? And that's all the thing...
The only way to decide is to try everything. You have to try working hard, doing nothing, watching the professionals or someting else. Everything that you can imagine.
I don't know which way is better for me. I don't know if I have to wake up tomorrow in 5 a.m. and sing, sing, sing. Or I have to sleep till evening and then I will create the best song ever. But I think if I will do something as well as sing or dance or... it will be better than nothing. Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment